About UNIQLO founders Yanai Tadashi

Source:Yanai Tadashi I have not updated blog posts recently. Recently I was busy with other things and I had no time to write a blog. But I think I will update the article again because time seems to be somewhat chaotic. I am thinking to write about Tadashi Yanai, a founder of UNIQLO this time. I am very interested in entrepreneurship and history as far as I am interested. I am also interested in politics but I am angry about the recent irresponsible regime of politicians and I do not want to talk about politics so much now (lol) Mr. Yanai recently read Mr. Yanai's book I am interested in it, so I think I should write articles.  

Tadao Yanai's student days

It seems that Ms. Yanai's school days were rather quiet students. Although he seems to have entered the football club for only one year during high school, he seems to have been stopped by his father because his grades have dropped. Because I was studying at high school, I used to say I went to school. At the time of university, at that time student movements such as full struggle and new left wing advanced abroad and Waseda University was closed due to the student movement, so he seems to have gone to pachinko, mahjong, coffee shop etc. when I can not go to college. Mr. Yanai hated those in the student movement and he seems to have wondered whether they are seriously thinking about making the world better. I think that there are many people who misunderstand that the baby-boomer generation has many left wings, but in reality it seems that there were many non - poly that heard the Beatles etc more than the school movement faction.

Since I graduated from college

After graduating from college, work seems to be fun as a part-time worker as soon as it is not interesting. Then my father calls me locally and I work at my father. And we opened a branch of UNIQLO. However it seems that my father was strongly opposed at that time. However, UNIQLO has gradually expanded its scale and survived after the collapse of the bubble economy, and unusually Japanese companies are unusually active in the global world. In particular, UNIQLO has succeeded in China.

Person who was affected by Tadashi Yanai

Apart from that he seems to have been quite influenced by Yoshida Shoin. Mr. Yanai and Yoshida Matsue are sometimes born the same Yamaguchi. Choshu clan successfully made the modernization successfully accomplished the Meiji Restoration. Eventually the Empire of Japan was ruined in the Pacific War (Great East Asia War). For that reason the opinion that the Meiji Restoration was wrong is heard a little from conservatives, but thanks to Yoshida Matsuno, Sakamoto Ryoma, etc. that I modernized, I think that it is strange to deny it. Others seem to be strongly influenced by Soichiro Honda and Konosuke Matsushita. People who accomplished miraculous economic growth after the war. Yukio Mishima, Atsushi Eto and Kobayashi Hideo are said to be deceptive after the war, and Yukio Mishima has self-determined and there seems to be few people currently thinking after postwar system negatively. I understand their feelings, but it seems to be different to completely deny. It is true that it was a fact that created global managers such as Soichiro Honda and Konosuke Matsushita, it was a fact that economic development has occurred. Although the story changes, Ms. Yanai says that recent young managers etc are boring. I am criticizing a certain IT company that is said to be the darling of the times with books many times. The reason is that recent management is thinking only about money. I understand this somewhat. Recently the next generation entrepreneurs such as Mr. Yanai and Masayoshi Son are not out. Management who enlarged in my generation in China is a man who knows a few people because I have read it in books but there is not anyone who thinks money the most. They want to make good ones. There are many thoughts that I want to contribute to the world. Zuckerberg and Jobs etc are also obvious. Jobs' biography is my favorite letter, but he never thought that he founded apple because he wanted money. Because Mr. Yanai hardly comes out to the media, I think that many people do not know. But since he is outing books, he can know him from there. Please read Yanai's book by all means.



注目記事

[超簡単]Webライティングの始め方!

みなさん、こんにちは。中川(@ naka33321 )です。最近では副業が日本でも徐々にですが定着しつつあるなかで、副業にチャレンジしてみようという人は今では少なくないでしょう。副業は色々なやり方はあるのですが、手頃に始めやすいものはWebライティングでしょう。 デザ...

人気記事